Are you the daughter of someone who has Alzheimer’s or dementia?
Do you constantly feel guilty for not doing enough to help your mom or dad?
Do you feel angry, bitter, and resentful toward people who don’t help, or toward anyone who isn’t going through what you’re going through?
Are you sad almost all of the time?
Do you have an ever-present feeling of dread and heaviness, like a big piece of your heart and your life is completely missing although it’s sitting right next to you?
Do you resent the fact that you’ve had to put your own life on hold indefinitely while seemingly everyone else you know is living their best life?
I bet you would love to make the most of this time with your parent and grow from this experience but you don’t even know where or how to start. Am I right?!
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club is the place for you!
It’s the club you never thought you’d want to be a part of.
The Alzheimer’s Daughters Club is my online mentoring membership that helps women find a better way to cope with and grow from their parent’s Alzheimer’s or dementia journey.
In this membership, you will learn:
- how to stop feeling so much guilt and have more compassion for yourself
- how to work through and let go of your anger and resentment
- how to process and cope with the deep feelings of sadness and grief you feel on a daily basis
- how to balance your grief with your gratitude
- how to change your perspective so that you can focus on the positive, find more joy, and have no regrets
- how to use this difficult experience to grow grit and resilience that will serve you all of your life
And the best part is, you won’t do it alone.
You will do it alongside other Alzheimer’s and dementia daughters who are navigating these muddy waters right there with you!
The Alzheimer’s Daughters Club won’t change your circumstances, but it will change you.
Members of the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club will receive:
- Monthly training/mentoring videos with detailed notes about a specific topic each month
- Weekly journal prompts designed to help you reflect on and write about your experience in order to process and cope with it
- Access to our membership site where you can view all training/mentoring videos, notes, and journal prompts dating back to April 2022
- Monthly group Zoom calls offered twice a month to accommodate your schedule and/or time zone
- Access to a private Facebook group for members only
- Other perks such as discounts, early access to new offerings, special gifts, etc.
- Plus, new members will receive a FREE GIFT just for signing up!
(The membership fee is $25/month or $132 for 6 months. If you are on the waiting list, you will receive a special discount!)
Are you ready to change your Alzheimer’s or dementia journey?
Join the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club today!
See what current members are saying about the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club!
“I love ADC – it has been my lifeline in recent months. I am finding such relief in knowing that I am not alone in this sad journey and I have a place to share my feelings in a non-judgmental and super supportive atmosphere. Lauren has really helped with sharing her experiences, writing, providing a structured platform to talk and sharing beautiful lessons in gratitude. I cannot say enough how grateful I am to be a part of this loving group.”Rachel S. (Member since Feb. 2022)
“I love that I’m able to share the good, the bad, and the ugly in the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club. I know the other women in this group truly understand what I’m going through and how I’m feeling. And the best part is that I know they all care. We’re all in this storm together, helping each other and supporting each other. I’m so thankful for this safe place.”Susan F. (Member since March 2022)
“The Alzheimer’s Daughters Club has given me, not only a place to go where I feel understood and supported, but it’s also given me a group of women who feel like family. We share aspects of our life that we wouldn’t share with anyone else. It’s a safe space, a sanctuary, a sisterhood. It’s everything I didn’t know I needed and more.”Danielle C. (Member since Feb. 2022)
“The Alzheimer’s Daughter’s Club is a safe space to learn about and cry about the disease no one ever thought would be a part of their lives. We also laugh and find solace in the good times. This group of amazing caregivers is lead by Lauren, who has been through the journey and is guiding us on ours. She challenges group members to see the positives and virtually hugs us through the tough times. I look forward to reading daily posts and seeing her live zooms. We are all friends and are always there for one another in this group. Don’t hesitate to join us!”Amanda C. (Member since Feb. 2022)
“The Alzheimer’s Daughter’s Club is your sounding board and your cheerleader. So much real time information is shared across the group as we are all supporting different stages of the disease. Lauren is great at facilitating and listening to the needs of the group as well as the individuals. I’m so thankful for this group, and it’s reduced my need to seek other talk therapy because I get so much out of this gem of a group!”Krista V. (Member since Feb. 2022)
“Support, encouragement, ideas and hope are offered by this intimate, private group. Lauren genuinely relates to people whose parent has (had) Alzheimer’s as she has walked this path. This club is a small investment to help one survive the sorrow and find renewed peace and balance in life.”Carol D. (Member since Feb. 2022)