Welcome to the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club—the club you never thought you’d want to be a part of!
The Alzheimer’s Daughters Club is a membership community that provides support, connection, and understanding for Alzheimer’s Daughters. If you have a parent with Alzheimer’s or dementia and have struggled with guilt, grief, anger, resentment, or feeling alone, then this membership is for you!
Members of the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club will receive the following:
- Weekly journal prompts designed to help you reflect on and write about your experience in order to process and cope with it
- Monthly group meetings via Zoom offered at 2 different times of the month to accommodate your schedule and/or time zone
- Access to a private Facebook group for members only
- Weekly live Q&A sessions with me in the Facebook group
- A 10% discount on all 1:1 mentoring sessions
- Other perks such as discounts, early access to new offerings, special gifts, etc.
- Plus, new members will receive a FREE GIFT just for signing up!
Although the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club will likely expand to add more value, you will never pay more for your membership. Even if the price of the membership increases, you will always pay the same amount as when you joined!
My goal is to build a small, close-knit community of Alzheimer’s daughters who can connect and chat regularly in an intimate setting to support one another, while also receiving extra support, tips, and tools from me. I want to create a place for women to turn to when their parent is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s—a place to cry, vent, relate, and gain support from other women who get it.
The Alzheimer’s Daughters Club is currently closed to new members. It will most likely open again in Fall 2022.