If you have never heard of the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club, it is my online mentoring membership program for women who have a parent with Alzheimer’s or dementia. I created the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club to help support women who are caring for a parent with the disease and to help them find a better way to cope with what they are going through.
I learned so much during the 10 years my mom lived with Alzheimer’s, and I know I can help other women by sharing what I have learned. I also know that although you probably can get through this alone, you don’t have to. There are other women just like you inside of the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club, who would love to support you through this difficult journey.
Click play to hear:
- How joining the Alzheimer’s Daughters Club will help you process what you’re going through
- How the ADC will help you change your perspective and improve your mindset
- What you will find in our group calls and private FB group
- Why I believe I can help you on your own Alzheimer’s or dementia journey
- Why you don’t have to go through this journey alone
Follow along on Facebook: Life, Love, and Alzheimer’s
Follow along on Instagram: @lifeloveandalzheimers
Visit my website: lifeloveandalzheimers.com
Learn more about The Alzheimer’s Daughters Club!
Join the waiting list for The Alzheimer’s Daughters Club!
Join the FREE Facebook group: The Life, Love, and Alzheimer’s Podcast Listener Community
Order my book: Learning to Weather the Storm
Order my book: When Only Love Remains
Order my book: The Life, Love, and Alzheimer’s Journal